It’s that time of year to get gifts for all your friends and family on your list. For me, I don’t like to just get someone something, just to get them something. I love getting someone something that they would really like and something that would be meaningful. I think it’s not about how much money you spend, but on how much thought you put behind it. Wouldn’t you agree?To help us all give the perfect gift this Christmas, I thought I would round up some unique gift options for those special women in our lives.
1. Dayspring Wrapped Canvas-Emily of Jones Design Company
2. Cupcake Corer
3. Silhouette iPhone Case- Le Papier Studio
4. Silhouette Ring- Le Papier Studio
5. Silhouette Notebooks- Cutie Pie Company
6. Book Charging Dock- Rich Neeley DesignsCan you tell I have a thing for silhouettes? :)I also wanted to round up some handmade gift options as well. My goal is to make at least one gift for each person on my list. Might be an ambitious goal since this is a busy time of year, but I’m going to try my hardest!
1. DIY Picture Canvas- 36th Avenue
2. Pom Pom Bib Necklace- Little Miss Momma
3. Scrabble Tile Coasters- Better Homes & Garden
4. Teacup Candles- Martha Stewart
5. Monogram Hand Towels- Martha Stewart
Hopefully these suggestions are helpful to some of you!
How far along are you in your Christmas shopping? I would say I’m about 85% done. Have a few more things to make and get and then I’ll be done! Wahoo!
You May Also Like: